State-of-the-art Technologies For Your Clinical Team To Improve Outcomes, Reduce Readmissions, and Increase Revenue
Re-engineering Traditional Models of Care
Abacus’ eBlood Pressure (eBP) Home Monitoring Platform uses technology developed in part by a grant funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). The purpose of the grant was to study how this eHealth technology platform further enabled a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Model of Care in the management of hypertension.
Why remote monitoring?
- More accurate and timely patient data to allow your clinical team to intervene before adverse event occur
- Met meaningful use standards
- Reduce readmissions
Support for your clinical team
- Clinical dashboard with blood pressure and Rx fill rates
- Population management and triage system
- Data integration with your existing software and systems
Increase Patient engagement through behavior-based communication connecting the patient and clinician
- Behavior-based communications (outbound/inbound calls, mailings, secure texts, etc.)
- End-user technical support
- Online portal with their data and tailored feedback
With the Abacus eBP Platform supporting patients in uploading their biometric data, your clinicians are able to proactively intervene when the patient is experiencing a problem. This drives a patient-clinician interaction, like a phone call or scheduled clinic visit, for the patient rather than a trip to the Emergency Department.
Read more about our efforts in Renal Business News.