Join our team
As a rapidly growing health management company we are always seeking new talent to join our team. We combine behavioral science and technology to build proprietary health behavior change tools and services for large self-insured companies, non-profit companies, payers, providers, and people at risk. At Abacus we are passionate about health and empowering others to live well.
A listing of current openings can be seen below.
Abacus Health Solutions is and Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Open Positions
Department Mission: Work with clients, consultants and internal teams to develop and administer effective condition management programs and services, resulting in improved participant health, reduced hospitalizations and lower health care costs.
Goal of Position: Coordinate and support all activities leading to the successful implementation and management of GHG programs and services from the point of sale through implementation and maintenance.
Reports To: Vice President of Operations & Client Services
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with external partners and vendors to include employers, brokers and consultants.
- Coordinate with Sales to launch new business
- Support the transition of new accounts from Sales to Account Management
- Manage all implementation activities for new clients including the collection of Service Agreements, Business Associate Agreements, NDA’s and Program Requirements Documents etc.
- Develop implementation and communication schedules for all new business
- Collect all Summary plan documents, copay schedules, and supporting documentation from clients.
- Set up appropriate billing schedules and provide billing with set-up fees, copies of contracts etc.
- Work with Graphics to create promotional materials to support program launch and ongoing promotion
- Support ongoing client Account Management activities
- Document all client statistics
- Prepare comprehensive annual reports including new sales materials, program enhancements etc.
- Provide quarterly reports to client using report templates
- populate spreadsheets and report templates with data to be presented to accounts.
- Run prescription and cost analysis for Program Reports
- Prepare client ad hoc reports as needed
- Facilitate ongoing communication with clients/stakeholders
- Conduct monthly/quarterly client conference calls
- Prepare agendas/reports and supporting documentation for facilitating conference calls
- Set up quarterly conference calls, including all key stakeholders
- Provide follow up minutes to all conference calls/monitor all follow up activities to ensure deliverables are met
- Pro-actively reach out to clients to learn of client goals, changes in plan designs, updates to wellness initiatives
- Attend health fairs as appropriate
- Prepare all materials for health fairs
- Document all health fairs in Sharepoint
- Coordinate all hand-outs for distribution at on-site events; including printing, table signs, promotional flyers etc.
- Work with team to develop schedule for additional on-site staffing when needed.
- Keep track of all on-site contacts including number of attendees and member feedback; maintain spreadsheet for quarterly reporting.
- Communicate with members at on-site events, follow up incentive mailings, letters etc.
- Submit all Service Requests in Sharepoint for the ongoing promotion of programs to accounts
- Work with Production to ensure the timely delivery of all promotional mailings to members/accounts
- Internal Operations
- Participate as a contributor at internal staff meetings to help service accounts as needed
- Work as a positive member of the team and support other account service tasks or personnel as needed
- Troubleshoot client/member problems
- Position requires strong collaboration and problem-solving skills, including the ability to set priorities and manage competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate through social media
- Comfortable with travel and working independently from remote settings
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- At least three years working with clients, customers, consultants
Director of Client Services
Who is Abacus Health Solutions?
Abacus Health is a pioneer in the behaviorally focused disease management field. Our approach is simple, attack the high-cost drivers with precision focused interventions proven to improve health, reduce hospitalizations and lower costs. Utilizing the latest in healthcare technologies, our programs for diabetes, hypertension and weight management are built to foster high rates of adoption, drive members to their providers, and leverage remote monitoring technologies. The results are simple; healthier, less costly, and more productive employees.
Abacus values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. This results in greater innovation and collaboration, leading to better solutions. As such, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Capable of working with limited supervision, you will have primary responsibility for the account management team and the operations that support account management. This team is comprised of account managers, operations staff, and administrative support staff. You will be responsible for supervisory and administrative oversight of this team in the development of strategies to support superior client service for our book of business.
In the role of Director, you will be responsible for the development and management of a range of client engagement strategies and tactics to support the company’s strategic growth goals. Developing an in-depth understanding of Abacus clients and consultants and the value they place on our services will be imperative in driving greater participation in Abacus programs. You will work collaboratively across Account Management, Sales, Customer Service, Product Development, Data Analytics and Design teams to create positive relationships, leading to greater customer engagement in Abacus programs and services and increasing value to clients and consultants.
It will be necessary to support the Sales team with pre-sales efforts as well as get involved with the operational activities that impact our largest, most complex customers.
TRAVEL: Travel approximately 10%-15% of the time.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 5+ years of direct account management work, which includes primary accountability of the overall account relationship with large revenue clients
- A background in Consulting, Wellness or Health Insurance would be beneficial
- 3+ years of direct leadership of a team (direct reports)
- Excellent knowledge and skill using Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel skills and advanced Power Point capabilities
- Experience with Salesforce and Share Point is beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, online and telephonically and through video conferencing software
- Ability to lead projects and work across teams to create a shared vision and project plan, from execution to evaluation and measurement, including problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Manage tracking, analysis, and reporting of key performance indicators in collaboration with Abacus leadership.
- Work with Abacus leadership to optimize staff utilization, resource planning and development to support growth of business.
- Refine and further develop the Abacus business model by developing and enhancing business processes, implementing standardized project/program management methodologies and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently.
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail and ability to get things done quickly.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Results oriented leader with strong management and coaching skills and demonstrates skills to lead, eliminate complexity and uncertainty, and drive others to a shared vision
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Possess and demonstrate a sincere appreciation for the value of partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the employee wellness/engagement space and competition
- Familiarity with the process of organizing the setup and receipt of health data feeds
- Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard. Adhere to industry best practices and participate in all training programs.
- Adhere to all company privacy and security polices and help to foster a company culture of privacy protection and cybersecurity awareness.
- Adhere to HIPAA, wellness regulations, and privacy legislation and practical application of these laws and frameworks when offering health and wellness services.