Join our team
As a rapidly growing health management company we are always seeking new talent to join our team. We combine behavioral science and technology to build proprietary health behavior change tools and services for large self-insured companies, non-profit companies, payers, providers, and people at risk. At Abacus we are passionate about health and empowering others to live well.
A listing of current openings can be seen below.
Abacus Health Solutions is and Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Open Positions
About Abacus Health Solutions:
At Abacus Health, we have a simple, albeit big mission: attack the high-cost chronic conditions with precision focused interventions proven to improve health, reduce hospitalizations and lower costs for healthcare payers. Abacus Health is a pioneer in the chronic condition management and patient engagement arena, serving hundreds of health care payers including fortune 100 companies, public entities, hospital systems, finance, and retailers nationwide.
Utilizing our patented behavioral process and the latest in healthcare technologies, our programs for diabetes, hypertension and obesity are built to foster high rates of adoption, drive members to providers, leverage remote monitoring technologies, and align with healthcare goals of quality and outcomes. The result; healthier and less costly plan members.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to play a crucial role in increasing the qualified enterprise pipeline of new opportunities and sales volume across Abacus Health’s products and services.
What You’ll Do:
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within an organization. They are creative, passionate, and driven team-players. Day-to-day responsibilities include prospecting to enterprise companies, and the broker consultant channel routing new enterprise leads to senior sales executives and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life and be inspired by Abacus Health’s mission of improving health outcomes for chronically ill plan members, join us for an adventure that will define your career. The commission structure is uncapped, so there is no limit to earning potential.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email, and social media to nurture, qualify, and set appointments with prospects either through cold calling or by following up on leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Establishing rapport with all levels of buyers including senior executives
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Understanding a lead’s needs and effectively communicating how Abacus Health will meet them
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient lead management
- Keep abreast of industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all prospects and customers
Who You Are:
- Four-year degree or relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of previous sales development experience required
- Consistent measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- A “get it done now” attitude
- High-energy, passion, and a positive attitude
- Experience with Salesforce is strongly preferred
- Interest in healthcare and wellness, and resilience a plus
- Previous success with selling into brokers consultants and HR / Benefits teams is a plus
Location & Territory:
Candidates located in the Southeast and Midwest are encourages to apply as this is a territory based role.
- Atlanta, GA metro area
- Chicago, IL metro area
Abacus Health Solutions utilizes LinkedIn to receive employment applications please apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3002740300/.
Abacus Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Abacus Health is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Abacus Health employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.