Join our team
As a rapidly growing health management company we are always seeking new talent to join our team. We combine behavioral science and technology to build proprietary health behavior change tools and services for large self-insured companies, non-profit companies, payers, providers, and people at risk. At Abacus we are passionate about health and empowering others to live well.
A listing of current openings can be seen below.
Abacus Health Solutions is and Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Open Positions
Abacus Health Solutions is seeking a Part-Time Accounting Clerk to support the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting operations of the business. This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as a strong attention to detail. The candidate must be able to take direction and feedback as needed.
Job Type: Part-Time – 20 hours per week, some flexibility available with specific schedule
- Prepare monthly invoices and deliver to clients
- Maintain client escrow account ledgers
- Accounts Receivable management and reconciliation
- Prepare deposits
- Assist with incentive management logistics and operations
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliations
- Gathering, sorting, and organizing data and documents
- Verify information by auditing and proofing work output
- Other office or administrative tasks as needed
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong General Math skills
- Basic Bookkeeping knowledge required
- High attention to detail and thoroughness
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependability, Punctuality, and Professionalism is required
- 1+ year previous accounting assistance or bookkeeping work